Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Countdown to my BIRTHDAY!

So what's so special?

Except for the fact that I would be 29 next year, WE have decided to get married on that date.

Where's the ring, you say?

Well, we've been together for 8 years and we are on the stage of not needing formalities for anything. But we might get one sometime near the wedding for reasons that I am kind of an "anti-wedding" bride-- reasons for which will be explained in another blog post. :)

So i have been scouring the internet for ideas for the planning of our wedding and from what I've gathered so far, here are our ideas:

  1. We want the wedding to be simple and intimate.
  2. We don't want to follow current wedding standards.
  3. We don't want to lose a head and a limb in wedding expenses.
  4. We want the wedding to be eco-friendly.
  5. We want to prioritize photography in the budget.
  6. I will wear flats. (HAHAHA)
  7. We, I mean, I want to do so many DIY's.
  8. We want to serve Cuisiner's roast beef.
  9. I want to do my own make-up.
  10. We will do the planning with all love and no stress.
So, during my Internal Medicine Board Review, we begin our journey to the mark of our new journey til death do us part. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment